CDN would like to invite you to join us at the RANZCR 2017 Conference at Crown Towers in Perth Australia where we will be introducing some exciting new products.
- New CCEOE – CDN’s Clinical Electronic Order Entry – a HTLM5 means of booking a patient BYOD internal or external from the Hospital environment – a clinical tool for any referrer to book a patient for a procedure
- HTMLVue 2 – HTML5 version 2 viewer which allows a clinician or a referrer to view images and reports from a BYOD externally or internally in a clinical environment – secure, reliable and clinically efficient to improve patient care. Our new HTMLvue V2 allows you to view your images remotely, on any device using a simple web browser. Come and see us for a demonstration!
- Merlin V7 – every Radiologist tool to report using Voice Recognition [VR] from any where, any time with efficiency using “in-situ’ technologies
- We will also have the latest ‘Structural Heart’ technology in 3D re-construction tools for pre-operative planning of Trans-Catheter Aortic Valve Replacement procedures (TAVR) and Mitral Valve Replacement (TMVR) from 3mensio in Europe. Come and see this amazing technology that can dramatically lessen the risks in these procedures. From this 3mensio suite of products we can also show you pre-op planning software for Aortic Aneurysm graft design and placements, again using these innovative 3D CT viewing technologies.
- CDN will also be launching a fantastic new imaging technology for echocardiography at the show in our new CardioMotion software system. Using a new image processing method to quickly provide Left Ventricle Ejection Fraction, Wall Movement and Strain data, including “bulls-eye” diagrams and measurement tables. All with one click and no manual intervention to identify the ventricular wall. A great screening tool for your ICU, CCU, Outpatients Clinic or ED, or even as a tool to save you time in a busy practice screening for heart disease. This unique application works with low frame rate echo studies, with no ECG trace required, and even works with echo-contrast enhanced imaging unlike the usual ‘speckle-tracking’ software packages. A unique and innovative product ideal for regional sites and where only basic echocardiograph equipment is used.
Come and have a chat with us on at our stand and see the latest tools in Cardiac Imaging analysis and reporting!