Merlin PACS is an “Industrial Strength” PACS facility designed to meet the large scale requirements of Public hospitals and large corporate Private radiology practices. The system has been designed to provide the facilities required to handle large volumes with the security and stability necessary for major deployments.
|CDN Merlin work-list with dictation||CDN Merlin PACS with Voxar 3D|
CDN Merlin PACS also supports the display and reporting of Cardiology images and studies. As such, CDN Merlin PACS is a truly integrated, single vendor single reporting solution for both Radiologists and Cardiologists.
Within the Merlin PACS product we provide the following features:
- Low bandwidth requirements design – enabling Wide Area Network deployment with minimal communications network infrastructures.
- Enhanced thin slice viewing via Voxar MIP/MPR & 3D
- PACS background cache & routing rules
- Microsoft DOT NET development
- Voice Recognition by Nuance Speech-MagicTM
- Hanging protocols defined by Users
- All modalities accepted via DICOM including scanned documents
- Triple screen setup w 2MP/3MP or 5MP Medical grade diagnostic monitors.
- Separate work-list screen with user selectable work-list filters
- Web Managed for enterprise wide PACS across District/Area/Region
- Includes user defined work-list, HL-7, EMR & EHR interfaces
- Operates on Blade/Clustered servers with HP EVA storage for STA and LTA
- Disaster Recovery (DR) 800Gbyte LTO is available for reliable backup
- Image Montage and events manager included in suite
- HL-7/ IHE/DICOM compliant
- 24/7 support for your CRIS RIS and Merlin PACS from a single provider.